View Profile BigK1337

All 6 Game Reviews

If we were all honest here, level 9 was the bullshit level. Not because of how cryptic the puzzle is, hell its not cryptic at all; but rather how you precise your jumps have to be to reach to the goal and the amount of backtracking you have to do if you fucked up a jump.

Yeah, fuck that level. Great game,btw.

Came for the hot meganeko explorer. Stayed for the inventive level designs and Touhou levels of platforming.

Alright. This game is awesome. It reminds me of Blizzard's Three Vikings game. Definitely a game I will consider buying for real for my iPhone.

Be like me: continuously fuck with the snooty pretentious game developers and NOT play the game as the way it was intended.

Seriously, screw them for not knowing what "Guilty Gear" or, even "Sonic" is and force me to play games like "GTA", "Animal Crossing" and "Dark Souls".

I sure showed them by making myself a God in the end.

Anyway, fun game. Reminds me of The Stanley Parable.

Even though I am not really huge fan of chess, I would say the design and ai for the game it pretty good for those who like it. The only really issue is that look of it doesn't really stand out.

Its not a bad premise. Tower defense game with the idle RPG format using the idea of protecting a dojo. Seems cool. Though I kind of a wish there was more to it with its progression system and some more interesting backgrounds wouldn't hurt.

Some guy who draws shit and plays too much video games.

Kyle @BigK1337